Quality workforce, at a fair price, fast!
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a corporate member of the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association (RCSA). Each and every one of our Workforce Consultants is trained and committed to adhering to the RCSA Code for Professional Conduct. This means you can be assured that you will receive legally compliant, ethical and professional service in all dealings with us.
We’re committed to quality in all that we do.
Our Quality Management System continually assesses our processes and ensures that our work;
- is completed to client specifications;
- is completed by suitably qualified staff under appropriate supervision;
- achieves best possible outcomes for our clients; and conforms to all applicable statutory, regulatory and industry requirements.
- our Quality Management System is regularly updated to incorporate client feedback and industry best practice.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is committed to ensuring that our workers arrive home safely after every work day. We use the Workpro Safety & EEO Program to induct every worker prior to commencement.We continually consult, cooperate and coordinate with our workforce, clients and partners, to ensure that our commitment to safety is shared. This means we continue to achieve outstanding
With established workforces throughout QLD, NSW, NT, SA, VIC and TAS, we are well equipped to provide local staff for any project; in metropolitan, regional or remote areas. We are heavily involved in the communities in which we work and are active members of our local industry organisations. Our local knowledge and networks are an asset to our clients and staff.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.
SUSTAINABILITY: PLANET & PEOPLE
Our commitment to sustainability is achieved through;
- supporting our clients in meeting their sustainability obligations;
- openly engaging and partnering with local community members, groups and businesses;
- conducting recruitment and training practices that lead to post-project opportunities for workers;
- engaging local suppliers and contractors with a focus on their long-term opportunity post-project;
- working collaboratively with indigenous people and communities;
- integrating ‘green’ engineering and construction concepts into our projects; and creating an environmentally friendly workplace, involving recycling, energy, water and educational initiatives.