Our Ideal Candidate:
- Trade qualified Carpenter
- Able to obtain Police Clearance and base pass
- Construction White Card
- Working at Heights and Confined Space desirable, not essential
- Own transport and basic tools
- Must be Australian citizen
- Monday - Friday
- 38 - 40 hours a week
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support from our Celotti offices
- Possible career opportunity
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0481 727 744.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.