Our Ideal Candidate:
- Precast facility experience is highly regard but not essential
- Excellent attitude and willing to learn
- Must have valid High Risk Forklift License
- Must be able to pass a Drug & Alcohol Test
- Ability to work a 10 hour shift (morning or afternoon)
- Be physically fit and have a strong work ethic
- Own transport/Drivers License
- Immediate Start
- Temporary to permanent positions
- Overtime available
- Ongoing support from CELOTTI WORKFORCE
- Weekly wages
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.