CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking Diesel Fitters, FIFO from Darwin or Cairns (potential from Brisbane) to Groote Eylandt. This position is responsible for the servicing, repair, and maintenance of the company's mobile plant, as well as fault finding & diagnostics to assist with the prevention of break downs or unexpected downtime of machinery.
Our successful candidate:
- Trade qualified - heavy diesel fitter (essential, see below for accepted)
- AUR31112 - Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
AUR31212 - Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- Working at Heights (essential)
- Current drivers licence (essential)
- Demonstrated experience maintaining CATERPILLAR and/or KOMATSU equipment desirable
- Experience with heavy earthmoving machinery
- Hydraulic excavators and scraper experience will be highly regarded
- Auto-electrical experience will be highly regarded
- RII tickets highly desirable
- 2x1 swing
- Long term ongoing work
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support from our Celotti offices
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0499 010 743
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure, and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest caliber candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful, and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.