Our client is currently seeking an experienced Site Saftery Officer for a Government project in Katherine, NT. This is a full time contract and you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations and ensuring that the project is completed within strict time frames. This role is a hire point of Darwin, NT.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in the building industry
- OHS, environmental and quality management system understanding and commitment
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills (focused on Microsoft Office Applications)
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- Internal auditor training
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.