Our manufacturing client is seeking process worker Trainees for their ongoing requirements on the Southside of Brisbane. In this role, you will gain valuable industry work experience whilst working towards a Certificate III in Manufacturing Systems and Practices over 12 months.These positions would suit candidates looking for ongoing and consistent work in the manufacturing sector. This is a fulltime role working Monday to Friday on an afternoon shift receiving full entitlement - annual leave, holidays & sick leave.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Previous manufacturing experience - desirable
- Previous Pharmaceutical experience - desirable
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Sound computer skills
- Be a strong communicator in both your written and verbal work
- Be a team player
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Current Drivers licence with own transport.
- A commitment to your own safety and those who work with you.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE Rachel 08 7905 7472.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.