Candidates must be based in the Gladstone to Biloela region.
What we can offer you during your Traineeship:
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Excellent pay rates and working conditions
- Plan and organise work
- Carry out measurements and calculations
- Read, interpret plans & specifications
- Communicate in the workplace
- Use hand and power tools
- Control the work methods to ensure that construction work is carried out in an efficient and compliant manner
- Comply with safety procedures to maintain a safe work environment and to ensure compliance with Workplace Health and Safety Legislation
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and support to complete a Nationally recognised qualification - Certificate III in Civil Construction
- Fulltime contract with Annual Leave, Sick Leave and Public Holiday
- Potential long term career in the Civil industry
- OHS Construction White Card essential prior to commencement
- Demonstrate an understanding of Civil Construction
- Motivated and willing to learn
- Reliable and have a positive attitude
- Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- General labouring experience an advantage
- Must be able to commit working night shifts and day shifts on a rotation
- Strong commitment to complete Traineeship
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.