To be successful in this role you must be able to hit the ground running, having a good understand of the civil construction sector.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Assisting with contract administration, claims and variation management
- Collaborate with the tenders and bids team reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Invoicing and preparing purchase orders
- Support the Commercial Projects Team
- Liaising with suppliers, tradespeople, contractors and supervisors
- Maintaining quality service by following organisation standards
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300235688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.