You will be working a Mon - Fri with the occasional Saturday.
Successful applicants must:
- Current RI or RA (mandatory)
- Current C0 (preferred, minimum of a C6 required)
- White Card
- Working at Heights (within two years)
- Must be able to pass a pre-emp medical inc. D&A
- HC Licence (preferred, minimum of HR required and be willing to obtain HC)
- Ability to read and communicate a lift plan.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.