Our manufacturing client is seeking a Forklift Operators for their fresh food production facility in Wacol. The successful candidate will be expected to supply the food production line with boxes, packing materials and supplies. This factory operates 7 days per week, with 4 - 5 shifts a week on offer for this role.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Experienced Forklift operator - both high reach and counter balance
- Previous experience in the food industry an advantage
- Maintain and clean working area and personal protective equipment.
- Adhere to set OH&S rules and regulations.
- Be a team player
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Current Drivers license with own transport.
- A commitment to your own safety and those who work with you.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.