Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Trade Qualification
- Previous fixed plant maintenance and breakdown experience
- Have welding experience with both MIG and stick (ARC)
- Available for Overtime
- High Risk Licence - LF, WP (Desirable)
- Construction Induction (White Card)
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
- Be able to pass a Drug & Alcohol test
- 2 recent & relevant references
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.Required for an immediate start for roles based in Yatala. Vacancies on day shift and afternoon shift apply for the right person. Suitable applicants will need to have previous maintenance and breakdown experience, be able to weld both MIG and stick (ARC) and be available for overtime