$35.80 per hour
- Team Leaders
- Other Materials Controllers
- Logistics Administrator
- HSES Advisors
- Third Party Contractors
The primary purpose of the Material Controller is to be accountable for the provision of materials management input to the maintenance execution process and ensuring aligned work prioritization and realistic materials availability expectations. You will be accountable for the continuous improvement of forecasting activities and processes in order to maintain effective inventory levels and reduce obsolescence / waste and review and approve/decline stock returns requests, ensuring no ‘contamination’ of stores with damaged or incorrect materials.
- Implement materials management processes in line with project procedures, strategies and HSSE plans
- Coordinate with site to confirm material and services requirements, resolve queries and provide materials status reports as required
- Ensure all materials databases and project reporting tools are updated with the latest purchasing, receipt delivery and shipping information
- Monitor the flow of materials from requisition to installation to ensure all materials management activities are completed for scheduled shipment of materials to relevant sites
- Analyse material progress reports, highlighting any discrepancies (shortage, damaged, etc) to relevant parties and develop early mitigation plans for late deliveries of critical and long lead items
- Expedite critical items and intervene according to instructions of the focal point and technical buyers and coordinate with logistics department on receipt and release for shipping
- Resolve materials data management and administrative issues and maintain the system change request process by liaison with the project
- Knowledge of materials management handling requirements
- Experience in receiving, checking, and packaging, transporting, storing and preserving materials
- Supervisory experience
- Optimum performance and availability of inventory and ensure records are well maintained in accordance with internal control standards.
- Maintain high levels of communications with key stakeholders regarding inventory levels and recommendations
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience using SAP
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact Sabrina from CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 08 7905 7000 or by email email@example.com.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.