Our valued engineering client has multiple positions for trade qualified Mechanical Fitters for their Darra facility. This position will be on a casual basis with the option to become full-time after the qualifying period. Averaging 50-60 hours working week for an ongoing project.
Our ideal candidate:
- Mechanical Fitter must be trade qualified.
- Experience in installation of Conveyors and mechanical systems.
- Experience in diagnosing and maintaining machinery that includes the repair and overhaul of equipment and mechanical parts.
- Breakdown & Maintenance experience.
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments to determine the accuracy, clearance, and fit of assembled and fabricated metal parts.
- Operating equipment and carrying out all work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Carrying out production requirements as shown on Job Sheets and Manufacturing Work Instructions.
- Own basic hand tools.
- Current drivers license and reliable transport.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.