Our client is currently seeking experienced Industrial Blaster & Painter to join their team based in Caboolture.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Industrial painting background
- Experience working with fixed plant
- Construction Safety Induction Card (White Card)
- Reading, interpreting and correctly executing project specifications.
- Quality Assurance and "Best Practice" experience in Blasting and Painting
- The ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and other employees.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.