Our manufacturing client is seeking Pharmacists for their ongoing requirements on the Southside of Brisbane. These positions would suit a graduate with registration looking for ongoing and consistent work in the manufacturing sector. You will be working Monday to Friday and day and afternoon shifts available.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Valid Registration
- Previous Pharmaceutical experience - desirable
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Sound computer skills
- Be a strong communicator in both your written and verbal work
- Be a team player
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Current Drivers licence with own transport.
- A commitment to your own safety and those who work with you.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.