Celotti Workforce is seeking experienced Multiple Road Train Operators for work out of Geraldton.
You will be working a 4 weeks on 2 week off roster, full camp accommodation and flights provided.
2 Year Project
Skills & Experience:
- Valid MC Driver's License
- Ability to operate Triple or Quad side tippers
- Ability to partner with our site-based teams
- Strong focus and commitment to safety
- Wages paid weekly
- Ongoing support from the CELOTTI WORKFORCE offices
- Opportunities on other projects at completion of works
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300235688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.