We are currently seeking a skilled administrator to join our client mining transport company in Geraldton.
This role will be full time position, working approximately 8-10hours per day.
Your accountabilities will be:
- Managing accounts
- Driver management; rostering and onboarding
- Managing driver inductions and site coordination.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Current experience in a similar role
- Manual Australian 'C' Class Driver's licence
- A strong team player and a “can-do’ attitude
- Able to build strong relations with various site stakeholders
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300235688
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.