Our client is seeking an experienced Civil Engineers with site experience to join their head office in Coolangatta.
An amazing opportunity to work within a flexible team on Government and TMR Projects across Qld and Northern NSW.
Working in a supportive environment you will
- Liaise with the Project Management team to ensure that the necessary technical support and information is provided to meet the production schedule;
- In conjunction with the Supervisor, recommend any necessary variations to the work to ensure that the production targets are met;
- Accurately measure, record and verify the asphalt, kerbing, footpaths etc. as per estimated quantities and submit a report to the Project Management team for review;
- Assist the Supervisor to oversee the day-to-day activities
- Qualifications in Civil Engineering or a closely related discipline
- Proficiency with Engineering processes, testing and documentation
- Experience in liaising with sub-contractors & clients
- The ability to work quickly, effectively and positively in a demanding environment
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Have experience maintaining drawings, document registers etc.
- Have experience compiling ITP's, checking compaction records and collating QA information
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0402 044 103.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.