Our client is currently looking for an experienced Team Leader with a great and bubbly personality.
Based in Darwin and reporting to the Supply Base Manager, this role is responsible for overseeing the safe operations of the team and all related best in class warehouse management and storage of materials in and out of the supply base.
- Supervision of warehouse employees and all SAP related transactions
- Quality Assurance inspections of supplied materials and equipment
- Processing inventory and goods receipting into SAP
- Processing stock transfers, return material manifests from offshore, stock transport requisitions and transport orders
- Processing intercompany plant transfers
- Stocktaking of warehouse inventory
- Stock picking and processing of goods issues
- Packing materials for transport
- Manifesting of cargo for Offshore Logistics Management
- Trouble shooting of receipting and goods issuing procedures
- Liaising with offshore, engineering and maintenance departments
- Loading and unloading of freight
- Assist Site Supervisor with yard and daily operations of Supply Base
- Achieve set monthly safety and operational KPI’
To be successful in this role you will have :
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience working in a warehouse environment
- Drivers Licence
- High risk Forklift Licence
- Experience using SAP MM modules – or similar
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable legislation relating to load restraints
- Knowledge and experience of applicable standards and legislation for dangerous goods handling and storage awareness
- Demonstrated experience completing IMDG documentation
- Demonstrated experience handling of dangerous goods
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office, Excel and Power point
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to prioritise workload and adapt to changing work scopes
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.