Our desired candidate:
- Ability to manage a small team
- Strong administrative skill set
- Experience using computers and learning new technology
- Ability and willingness to understand and adhere to council and contractual obligations
- Organisation skills with the ability to remain calm in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Reliable, with a positive can-do attitude
- Highly motivated, with a willingness to learn
- Ability to adjust and be flexible to competing work priorities
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.
TRACKS Indigenous Services considers that being Aboriginal or a Torres Strait Islander is a genuine occupational requirement for this position under - s 25 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991 (Qld)
Therefore, it is a requirement that applicants/appointees must be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent and that they identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person.