$30.77 per hour
- Material Controller
- HSE Advisors
- Maintenance Coordinators
The Storeman (Inventory G2) will typically work as part of a small team performing well defined tasks where there is a specific objective and outcome. The primary objectives of this role is to effect the secure management of materials and spare parts in a warehouse environment; to receive, put away, preserve, pick and deliver items for preventative & corrective maintenance activities or any other as required by the business.
- Pick and verify materials for either preventative and corrective maintenance or any other as required by the business in a timely manner, guided by work orders in the Maximo work management system, reservations within the SAP system, or other manual instructions which may be required.
- Actively engage with Operations and Maintenance / Well Engineering personnel to identify, locate and/or order parts as and when required.
- Goods Receipt materials within the stores or associated facilities or yards, taking individual responsibility for accuracy and completing inventory transactions.
- Process returns with the same diligence as outbound materials.
- Deliver critical spares to sites across the field as and when required to support on-going operations.
- Operate counterbalance forklifts or reach trucks, along with other materials handling equipment.
- Raise purchase requisitions & purchase orders as required
- Routinely cycle count inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Actively work to keep the workplace clean and safe, using the 5S principles of Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardise and Sustain.
- Safely load and unload trucks of various configurations and sizes in a timely manner. Unload vehicles accurately and within specified time limits with a focus ensuring materials are physically receipted correctly, employing appropriate manual handling behaviours.
- Any other reasonable request or task that is within their physical capability and skill set and in which they have been trained to the required standard.
- Follow the principles of Chain of Responsibility
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence (Car)
- Current Forklift Licence (LF)
- Experience in Warehousing (Desirable)
- HR Driver’s Licence (Desirable)
- Dangerous Goods Awareness (Desirable)
- Computer literate, experience using MS Office.
- Experience in SAP and Maximo will be highly regarded, as will knowledge of other inventory and work order management systems.
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent customer focus and able to consistently meet QGC’s expectations
- Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment, and assists others with adapting to change.
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honours their commitments.
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact Sabrina from CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 08 7905 7000 or by email email@example.com.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.