$30.77 per hour
- Site Operations Supervisor
- Site Operations Manager
- HSE Advisor
- Material Controller
- Maintenance Coordinators
The purpose of the Yard Operator (G2) will typically work as part of a small team performing well defined tasks where there is a specific objective and outcome. The primary objectives of this role is to effect the secure management of materials and spare parts in a warehouse environment; to receive, put away, preserve, pick and deliver items for preventative & corrective maintenance activities or any other as required by the business.
- Ensure stocks reconciliation program daily/weekly/end-month/bi-annually physical stocks count exercise (cycle-counting and wall-to-wall stocks take). Verifying all stocks movement in the warehouses and reconciliation is to be carried out for stock accounting purposes.
- Analyze stock discrepancies on a risk-based approach
- Monitor and timely account for product returns
- Take an active role in supporting wall to wall stock counting
- Proactively communicate with planning on issues related to storage of obsolete products
- Work proactively with warehouse to have a common understanding of needs, decisions and promptly address all stock related issues and concerns
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reports and inventory scorecard.
- Provide monthly review of inventory to finance and justifications for all material stock movements
- Provide contributions to development, implementation and accuracy of all procedures and policies
- Log cases of intercompany damage
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence (Car)
- Current Forklift Licence (LF)
- Experience in Warehousing (Desirable)
- HR Driver’s Licence (Desirable)
- Dangerous Goods Awareness (Desirable)
- Computer literate, experience using MS Office.
- Experience in SAP and Maximo will be highly regarded, as will knowledge of other inventory and work order management systems.
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent customer focus and able to consistently meet Shell’s expectations
- Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment, and assists others with adapting to change.
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honours their commitments.
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact Sabrina from CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 08 7905 7000 or by email email@example.com
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.