Our civil construction client is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team in their Southern Gold Coast Office.
The Administrator role is a flexible hours position, working 3-5 days per week. In this role you will be working with various sectors of the business including business directors, site project managers and civil construction team.
The main responsibilities of the position are:
- Handling incoming/outgoing correspondence
- Assisting with payroll
- Entering purchase orders/delivery dockets
- Liaising with and arranging deliveries from suppliers
- Maintaining plant & labour registers
- Processing labour & plant timesheets
- Daily input & costing of equipment & labour
- Assisting the Manager with project administration
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of word & excel
- Intermediate in Xero Accounting Package
- Experience with purchasing would be advantageous
- Be highly organised
- Be a strong communicator in both your written and verbal work
- Be a team player
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Current Drivers licence with own transport.
- A commitment to your own safety and those who work with you.
- Successful candidates will also be required to pass a pre-employment medical drug & alcohol test.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.