Our National Transport client is looking for an experienced full time Administrator to join their team in Wacol.
- Compliance and invoicing
- Office / Clerical duties such as filing
- Customer service over the phone and in person
- Advanced use of Microsoft office
- General housekeeping when required
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Minimum 2 years administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Advance systems skills
- Organised / high attention to detail
- Meet strict deadlines in a timely manner
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.