CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking an ADMINISTRATOR in North Sydney, NSW. You will work for 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday 7.6 hours per day.
- Provides clerical support to accounting and finance personnel.
- Prepares, enters, and verifies journal entries.
- Processes and files invoices.
- Sets up and dispositions all received cash, refunds or payouts. Enters and verifies transactions through an accounts receivable/payable system.
- Sorts and distributes financial reports.
- Responds to questions concerning disbursements, expenses, or billings. Minimum 1.5 years experience, typically 3 years experience.
- Processing high volume invoices and payment runs, managing supplier enquires, supplier master file maintenance, staff expense claims, staff credit cards, reconciling supplier statements, communication with department managers to gain invoice approval, supporting fellow team members in continuous process improvement.
- Candidates should possess previous knowledge and experience in a full function accounts payable role in a high volume environment. Experience with SAP is essential.
- Interpretation of lease documentation and maintenance of the lease management database
- Maintenance of all leasing related documentation
- Compiling reports on portfolio performance and statistics
- Responding to client and tenant enquiries with regard lease agreements
- Reviewing and validating invoices against lease agreements
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts
- Providing support to the Senior Manager – Lease Administration by acting as a subject matter expert for the allocated client portfolio
- Prior lease administration experience – minimum of 3-5 years
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team.
- Hold the ability to prioritise multiple tasks with strong attention to detail and work unsupervised.
- Working knowledge of lease administration, financial management and systems development
- Demonstrated written communication and IT skills
- Keen desire to develop your career within the property industry
- Previous exposure to SAP systems solution will be highly regarded
- Required to obtain a working with children clearance
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.