Administrator | Part time | School Hours | Darwin NT
|Job Title:||Administrator | Part time | School Hours | Darwin NT|
|Contact Name:||Vilisi James|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 15:33|
About the Role:
The main responsibilities of the position are:
• Answering & directing incoming calls
• Meeting & greeting clients/visitors
• Updating & maintaining database data information
• Daily banking, mail distribution, preparing and sending outgoing mail
• Other assigned office administration duties
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following;
• Proven Reception experience
• Willingness to learn
• Confident & well presented
• Excellent written & verbal communication
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Accuracy & strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi task and prioritise work accordingly
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.