An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, proactive and enthusiastic Administrator to join the Recruitment Team in our Parap office. You will support our Recruitment Consultants across Australia, in filling temporary (labour-hire) and permanent positions. This is an Administration role that offers the opportunity to progress into a Recruitment Consultant position after adequate on-the-job and external training and experience is gained.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting the Recruitment Consultants to maintain existing, and develop new, client relationships.
- Drafting and posting job ads on internet job boards and social media sites.
- Assessing applications, conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews and shortlisting candidates, including reference checks.
- Coordinating on-boarding activities such as new-starter documentation, pre-employment medicals and internal/client inductions.
- Conducting Workplace Health & Safety assessments of client work sites.
- Compliance tracking and reporting.
- Candidate management - attending to phone and email enquiries from job seekers.
- Data management - ensuring database is maintained at all times to allow for efficient filling of job orders.
- Consistently providing a high level of customer service that exceeds client and candidate expectations.
Our Ideal Candidate:
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Previous experience in providing administrative support to multiple staff in a busy office environment;
- Familiarity with blue-collar/industrial/technical industries/work environments;
- Experience, qualifications and/or a keen interest in recruitment and/or human resources and in developing a career in this field;
- A resilient nature, to deal with the face paced environment of the role;
- Ability to build rapport with people of various backgrounds and levels of seniority;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High level of attention to detail; and
- Ability to identify priorities, and at times manage competing priorities; contributing to the success of the broader team.
In return we are offering:
- A generous base salary.
- Practical on-the-job training, external training and professional development;
- Opportunity for career progression into a position that attracts generous commissions, which should attract applicants who are self-motivated and driven to work hard for financial reward.
- A fun & positive work environment.
- Flexible working arrangements will be considered, which may suit those with personal or family commitments outside of work.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.
If this sounds like the job you've been waiting for then please submit your resume for consideration by clicking APPLY NOW below, or contact Adrian at CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.