CELOTTI WORKFORCE is currently seeking an Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master in Darwin NT. We are looking for a client-friendly/savvy professional who can handle projects from initiation to implementation and handover.
This role will include Scrum Master's responsibilities and will be required to manage a diverse/dispersed team in multiple timezones. You will be working on upgrades, implementations, custom features, etc.
Responsible for feature teams delivery through the application of Agile work-practices / techniques and iteration management disciplines. This includes:
- Leading and coaching the team on Agile techniques and practices - eg Effective Elaboration, Eliminating waste during the build, and customer validation built into the delivery life cycle.
- Workshop facilitation as required to lead by example in best practice Agile Techniques.
- For the customer, act as a gatekeeper and protect the team from distractions. Manage and guide requirements in order to prevent continually changing requirements.
- For the overall project, build a team environment with people working together towards a common goal (success or fail together)
- Champion cadence to support delivery rhythm, and integration of team delivery with Release Planning and Release Implementation. ie Release Train PI
- Champion usage of standard Agile artifacts, i.e. Big Visible Charts, Effective Stand-Ups, Back-log and Story management, etc.
- Ensuring Scrum Ceremonies occur and are effective, eg Stand-Ups, Showcases, Sprint Planning & Retros. Ownership of obstacles and blockers, protecting sprint commitments, use of continuous improvement techniques to remove bottlenecks in the delivery process.
- Tracking & reporting Sprint, Release, and Feature progress (day-to-day work). Reporting of team progress improvement and progress towards Release and Sprint Goals.
Core PM Responsibilities:
- Prepare and lead workshops, steering committees, etc, with clients
- Project planning and resource allocation
- Management of the project's financials, margin, accurate forecasts, and revenue reporting
- Drive technical delivery in accordance with client commitments and priorities
- Serve as a key point of contact for the client throughout the project delivery
- Implement project deliverable in line with stakeholder expectations
- Work with various teams for successful agreement and conclusion of contracts, statements of work, etc
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3 years' experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager
- Minimum of 5 years' experience managing IT projects and working on the consultant and/or vendor side
- Working as a Project Manager, ideally in the Financial Services sector, in a Professional Services capacity for a software vendor/tech consulting firm
- An appetite for customer-led projects
- You should be an expert in handling clients/ external stakeholders
- Have a passion for working through and handling difficult situations
- Experience in Jira or Confluence desired.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0466 004 888.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure, and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest caliber candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.