For candidates based in Darwin you are able to work a 3 weeks on 1 week off roster, Katherine candidates work a 5 days on 2 days off roster. During your working roster you will be provided accommodation and meals.
To be considered you will have:
- Successfully completed Year 12 (with passes in Math’s & English) and/or pre-vocational training in a trade is favourable.
- A commitment to studying, training, and any previous Part Time or Casual work.
- The experience or the willingness to work in and support a team environment.
- A valid driver’s license.
- An understanding of occupational health and safety, with safe work practices.
- The ability to prioritise your time and commit to schedules or a roster.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.