Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing accounts receivable; including reconciliation of the billing system, merchant and general ledger
- Assist with complex billing enquiries
- Oversea the accounts payable and process, ensuring compliance with GST regulations, corporate delegations of authority and market rules
- Preparing bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage depreciation schedule and fixed asset register
- Fortnightly payroll
- Ownership of the General Ledger and monthly closure
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A relevant degree in accounting or bookkeeping qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience in an accounting role
- Able to work under limited supervision, with exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Technologically savvy and preferably experience using Reckon Accounting software or similar
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.