Our client is currently looking for a qualified or experienced Audio Visual Equipment Installer/Electrician with communication and cabling experience in Darwin CBD.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Trade qualifications
- Construction Safety Induction Card (White Card)
- EWP ticket is a good to have
- Experience in installing audiovisual display equipment and other audiovisual equipment such as ceiling speakers, wall speakers TV screens, Cameras, projectors, AV racks and the like.
- Experience with CCTV and alarm systems
- Be physically fit and have a strong work ethic.
- Own transport/Drivers Licence
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0418 766 196.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.