Celotti Workforce is currently seeking an Automotive Electrician with experience in heavy mining machinery, minor and major repairs, servicing, and field repairs. This is an ongoing residential role in Mt Isa.
The roster will be 60+ hours per week, with a starting pay rate of $45/hour flat. Please note that this pay rate will be reviewed over time, based on performance and tenure.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Trade Qualified - Automotive Electrical
- Minimum 4 years post trade experience
- Valid C Class Drivers Licence
- Construction Induction card
- Experience on heavy machinery
(Loaders, Excavators, Dump Trucks, Graders, Dozers & Cranes)
- Local Mt Isa resident, or able to relocate to Mt Isa at own cost (No transport or accommodation provided).
- High attention to detail
- Own general tools of trade
- Working at heights & forklift ticket (Desirable but not essential)
If you believe you're the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions. Celotti Workforce 1300235688