Our client operate three workshops in the Brisbane region and have site requirements across Australia and overseas. In this role you will have the requirement to work both workshop and site installing mining and quarry fixed plant. You will be required to work in a hands on capacity whilst overseeing the team and projects.
To be considered for this role you will require the following criteria;
- Certificate 3 in Engineering / Fabrication or equivalent
- Proven fabrication and welding experience
- Able to work from plans and diagrams
- Able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced work environment
- Own welding PPE (i.e. ask, gloves and basic hand tools)
- Able to pass pre-employment medical and Drug and Alcohol screens
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please TEXT your name to CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300235688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.