Celotti Workforce is currently seeking an experienced Workshop / Site Boilermaker for work based in Currumbin, Qld. Join a professional team within a very well established business, and work on exciting fabrication projects.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Trade Qualifications (+ minimum 3 years' experience preferred)
- Demonstrated experience working with Steel Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, and Aluminium
- Be able to read and interpret drawings
- Have both Workshop and Site experience
- Use a variety of hand and power tools
- Ability to work autonomously
- This will be an ongoing role for the right applicant
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.