Our client is looking for a Boilermaker for a Workshop Role, who has experience in Heavy Fabrication, reading drawings, laying out and making the required calculations, for an ongoing role. Accommodation provided.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Trade Qualification – Boilermaker
- Experience with Heavy Fabrication, Pipework & Chutes preferred
- 2 recent & relevant references
- Local Mt Isa resident, or able to travel/relocate to Mt Isa – Accommodation provided.
- Motivated & self-driven individual
- Punctual, reliable, energetic and physically fit
- Strong work ethic and enthusiastic team player
The roster will be 60 hours per week, 10 hour shifts, and pay rate is $42 per hour/ Flat rate.
If you believe you're the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.