Celotti Workforce is currently seeking an experienced Boilermaker for exciting fabrication work, both workshop and onsite, based from Tingalpa, Qld. Join a professional team within a very well established business, and work on exciting fabrication projects.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Trade Qualifications (+ minimum 3 years' experience preferred)
- Jobbing Workshop and Onsite Work
- Must have experience working with Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Galvanised Steel and Aluminium
- Ability to read and interpret fabrication drawings and P&ID's
- Must be proficient in GTAW & GMAW and ability to pass weld tests to industry standards
- Use a variety of hand and power tools
- Ability to work autonomously
- This will be an ongoing role for the right applicant
The payrate will be between $30 to $35/hour plus penalties (Based on experience) and the successful applicant will work Monday to Friday with overtime available during the week, and the occasional Saturday, based on workload requirements.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.