Our client is currently seeking Mechanical Fitters for SHUT DOWN work in Yatala QLD. During this 10 week Shut Down period you will be working Monday to Saturday, approximately 58 hours per week. The successful candidates will be available for commencement on the 25/2/2019 and have the following skills and attributes:
- Trade qualified Mechanical Fitter
- Current Confined Space Ticket
- Fixed plant experience essential
- Construction Safety Induction Card (White Card).
- Be physically fit and have a strong work ethic.
- Own transport/Drivers Licence
- Quarry/Crusher experience highly desirable.
- 2 recent and relevant references
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.