Our client is seeking a hands-on Fleet Controller who is capable of controlling traffic movements of our ever-increasing fleet, together with all other aspects of hire and de-hire.
- Ensuring all equipment is 'Hire Ready' at all times;
- Maintaining database, Plant control and tracking systems to ensure smooth business operations;
- Servicing clients in a proactive and timely manner;
- Completing associated data entry and paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Providing exceptional customer service and/or sales & marketing;
- Assisting in the yard when required
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A quick learner with good computer skills,
- Experience in transport operations/logistics advantageous;
- A sound working knowledge of the variations and combinations of truck and trailer configurations.
- Heavy Combination Licence or be prepared to obtain this license
- A good communicator with excellent customer skills
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.