Working closely with the Directors you will be the go-to person for all accounts, financial and office matters relating to the business, supporting it to grow and continue to flourish.
The main responsibilities of the position are;
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable,
- Accounting processes including recording and reconciling,
- Bookkeeping services,
- Monitoring expenditure,
- Forecasting financials including cash flow,
- Assisting with budget preparation,
- Creditor management and trade accounts,
- Liaising with banks regarding finance facilities,
- Liaising with external Solicitors, Accountants & Business Advisers,
- Business Grants and Government Funding,
- Creating and reinforcing strong process and financial procedures,
- All administrative tasks associated with above.
We’re looking for an all-rounder; someone who loves the numbers, is efficient and productive and enjoys a bit of hard work, a team player who pitches in as needed to get the job done, identifies and implements process improvements for the benefit of the team and the company.
You pride yourself on your attention to detail but can see the big picture, you don’t mind doing the menial tasks but thrive on a challenge.
- Australian working rights
- Appropriate qualifications and 5+yrs Experience,
- Strong knowledge/experience with MYOB, Excel, Outlook and Word programmes
- Experience with Astute Payroll would be beneficial;
- Strong organisational skills, nothing gets past you!
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.