Our client is looking for a qualified and experienced BOOKKEEPER for an immediate start in Darwin NT.
The main responsibilities of the position are:
- Full Business Activity Statement (BAS) and Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable,
- Accounting processes including recording and reconciling
- Bookkeeping services
- All administrative tasks associated with above.
- Appropriate Bookkeeping qualifications and experience
- Strong knowledge/experience with Iron Body, XERO and MS Office Programs
- Strong organisational skills
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.