CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia.
The Queensland CELOTTI Workforce Team is currently recruiting for a motivated individual looking to kick-start their career in a recruitment business environment. In this role, you will gain valuable industry work experience whilst working towards a Certificate III in Business over 12 months. In this role you will be working as part of the Queensland recruitment team, providing a fantastic opportunity to further develop your understanding and interests in this area. This is a full-time role, working Monday to Friday from 8:30am 5:00pm.
On a day-to-day basis, your typical responsibilities will likely include:
- Data Entry
- Communicating with candidates
- Onboarding candidates; Booking inductions, medicals, flights.
- Data entry into Action and Client systems
- Completing reference checks
- Recruitment / HR Administration
- Mobilisation coordination
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a dynamic individual with excellent presentation, who has a sincere interest in developing a career in business administration with a focus on recruitment. You must love working with teams, have a friendly approach and good multi-tasking ability.
Along with these qualities, you will;
- Have own drivers licence and car due to public transport restrictions;
- Have your Year 12 Certificate;
- Have strong computer skills, including an excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel;
- Have strong attention to detail; and
- Be able to successfully pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screening.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.