CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, proactive and enthusiastic BD/Recruiter to join the small team in our Darwin/Fannie Bay office. Responsible for
filling temporary and permanent positions for our existing NT clients as well as using your own network to build the client base. With the assistance of junior recruiters you will manage the end-to-end process from advertising and assessment/selection, through to placement and ongoing management of assignments.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Will have some prior experience with blue-collar /industrial /technical recruitment and/or a strong sales background in these industries, as developing new business will be a key aspect of the role.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Client management - developing and maintaining relationships.
- Business development - Seeking new job-orders from existing and new clients.
- Writing and placing job ads.
- Assessing applications, conducting interviews and shortlisting candidates.
- Coordinating on-boarding activities such as documentation, medicals and internal/client inductions.
- Managing clients and candidates during temporary (labour hire) assignments, including conducting WHS assessments.
- Candidate management - attending to phone and email enquiring from job seekers.
- Data management - ensuring database is maintained at all times to allow for efficient filling of job orders.
- Consistently providing a high level of customer service that exceeds client and candidate expectations.
- Delegating appropriate tasks to a Junior Recruiter/Team Assistant.
- Identifying opportunities for other Celotti Australia business units.
- Previous recruitment experience, ideally in a blue-collar/industrial or technical agency or department.
- A sales background with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Local knowledge of and network in the Darwin region.
- Ability to build rapport with people of various backgrounds and levels of seniority.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously.
- A base salary plus commissions, which should attract applicants who are self-motivated and driven to work hard for financial reward.
- Training and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements will be considered, which may suit those who have significant personal or family commitments outside of work.
- A fun, positive and relaxed work environment in one of Darwin's best seaside locations, close to shops and the Fannie Bay foreshore and walking/cycling track.
If this sounds like the job you've been waiting for then please submit your resume for consideration by clicking APPLY NOW below, or if you wish to discuss the opportunity call Adrian at Celotti Workforce on 0402 755 428.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.