Our client is currently seeking an Indigenous Camp Cook to join their remote Northern Territory project. This is a 12 month contract and you will be working on a 3/1 roster. This role is a drive in drive out roster.
- Excellent cooking abilities - at least 1 year of experience
- Costing and menu planning skills with flair and creativity
- Good training skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong motivational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong personal organisation skills
- Time management skills
- Sense of ownership and commitment
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming
- Team player
- Excellent listening skills
- Flexibility to change
- Strong self-confidence and the ability to succeed
If you believe you're the right person for this role, please click Apply Now below or contact Vilisi at CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300235688 for more information.
Celotti Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.