About the Role:
CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking Chefs in Katherine, NT. Bulk catering experience required. Ensure all Health and Safety, and Food Safety Regulations are met with the preparation, cooking and serving of high-quality food.
The right candidate will possess excellent time management skills and a fine attention to detail.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be Australian Citizen
- Must have current Police Clearance or be able to obtain one
- Minimum Cert III in Commercial Cookery or equivalent
- Previous experience
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be a team player, but also be able to work autonomously
- Excellent knowledge of all kitchen procedures and operations
- Flexible and adaptive nature, able to fit in with changing teams
- Good communication and time management skills
- Must be available at short notice
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0418 766 196.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest caliber candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.