Our SEQ based civil engineering client is seeking experienced Civil Construction Supervisors for projects in Brisbane region.
With works in the government and resource sectors you will be managing projects from $1 to $10 million.
Projects are based throughout Queensland and Northern NSW and therefore it is a requirement of the role to have the ability to travel when required.
You will be rewarded based on your experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience on road infrastructure projects
- Sound knowledge of flexible and bound pavements coupled with a strong earthworks background
- Lead by example and have demonstrated skills in managing the operation of a team plus subcontractors
- Be able to operate under limited supervision
- Think on the spot and have an eye for detail
- Read and interpret plans
- Demonstrate computer literacy
- Ensure workers implement control measures to minimise risk to health and safety of themselves and others through SWMS, Special Processes and Corrective Actions
- Coordinate with engineering team to develop and maintain short term progress
- Develop good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working knowledge of plant capability and appropriate selection for required tasks
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.