Our client is currently seeking an experienced CIVIL LABOURER to join their team. The yard is in Warrandyte, but you will be sent to small projects throughout Victoria to work on various Telstra / NBN projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- General labouring
- Pit and manhole installation and repair
- Concrete civil works
- Pipe installation
- Machine operation
- Use power tools and demo saw
- Civil communication / telco industry experience
- A current drivers licence
- A construction white card
- A current NBN Enable Accreditation (preferred)
- Strong time management skills and be reliable
- Excavator/Loader ticket or truck licence an advantage
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.