Join the Shoal Water Bay Project. The project, which involves constructing new and upgrading existing facilities and infrastructure at Shoalwater Bay Training Area north or Rockhampton, will support training activities of the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and Singapore Armed Forces (SAF).
Our client is seeking experienced Civil Project Engineers with site experience to join the several packages of work.
You will be working a 10 days on 4 days off roster and provided flights and full camp accommodation.
- Programming of works to ensure contractual obligations are met
- Cost management, forecasting and reporting to ensure strong financial returns
- Contract management including negotiation of claims / variations
- Maintenance of strong client relationships
- Completion and submission of client and internal reports
- Mentoring and leading your engineering team to assist them achieve their progression goals
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 2 years in a Project Engineer role
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300235688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.