Our SEQ based civil engineering client is currently seeking an adaptable civil engineer with strong project management experience. With works in the government and resource sectors you will be managing projects from $1 to $10 million. Projects are based throughout Queensland and Northern NSW and therefore it is a requirement of the role to have the ability to travel when required. You will be rewarded based on your experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Reporting to the Principal Engineer, responsibilities will include:
- Tertiary (degree) Qualification in a related field
- Basic experience managing earthworks, pavements and stormwater construction
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully and autonomously within a fast paced project environment and deliver on deadlines
- Coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure that the project is delivered in accordance with time, budget and quality requirements
- Effectively manage and monitor construction performance and progress
- Preparation of progress and compliance reporting
- Interpret designs for construction implementation and contribute to improvements to existing designs
- Assist with the preparation of site construction budgets and reports
- Verification of subcontractors' claims and variations
- Effective management of work programmes and performance of teams and subcontractors to achieve project outcomes
- Execute a working knowledge of contractual and legislation relevant to the project
- Hold proven verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with an ability to develop and maintain relationships across diverse stakeholders
- Focus and commitment to a zero harm environment
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0402 044 103.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.