About the Role:
- Demonstrable experience in construction with a Civil background including earthworks and concrete
- Leadership in managing safety and communication within a team environment.
- Leadership of site based subcontractors and employees that has resulted in a highly aligned, motivated and engaged team.
- Planning experience including understanding development of method statements and review during execution.
- Ability to establish good working relationships with customer and stakeholders.
- Diligence with record keeping.
- Strong computer skills.
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet business objectives in relation to work location and roster.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.