TRACKS Indigenous Services is currently seeking Cleaners in Darwin, NT. These positions will undertake general cleaning duties. Previous commercial cleaning experience required.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be Australian Citizen
- Must have current Police Clearance or be able to obtain one
- Good communication and time management skills.
- An eye for detail and being proactive.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be available at short notice.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact TRACKS Indigenous Services on 0418 766 196.
TRACKS INDIGENOUS SERVICES is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest caliber candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
TRACKS INDIGENOUS SERVICES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.